Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog, I like it.

The rapid development of information techology has created a good digital environment. Internet is changing the size of the transmission of information and communication means, which has infiltrated into every aspect of our lives and timely increased personal information capturing ability. Social software makes networking applications becoming more and more humane and popular. Blog is one of the social softwares, which is not new to me, I've used it as my personal online diary for two years. This new blog is set up for my teaching world. I'm a new fish in the teaching pond.
I want to use this blog as a platform for my future students to exchange their ideas. For example, I can set it as a discussion board for them to discuss questions, to share learning experiences, etc. I can provide students with interesting authentic learning material links. After class, they can go over these useful materials to increase their motivation. Let's see, I come up with an idea as homework that let student look at the following short clip and then write a stroy and post it on my blog. In doing so, all classmates can share their stroies and have fun!
Now I want to use this blog to share some useful teaching materials with others.

No comments: