6 Billion Others is a site which puts the same simple but meaningful questions to people from all over the world and films their responses. I think it is the best authentic material for students to listen, to watch. All people in the interview speak their monther tongue, the videos are subtiled with English. When you watch them, you feel so real, touched.
Sharing it with your students, ask them the same question and to find how they will response, how people in the world will response. I definitely will use this website to increase students' learning motivation.

1 comment:
Mingming,
Another site you might enjoy using with your students is www.Bigthink.com. Well-known figures are asked their opinions on diverse topics. After seeing these video clips, viewers can then post their own comments. Another program along the same line is the NPR show called This I Believe which is available in podcast form.
Dr. Burgos
Post a Comment